Monday, September 23, 2013

My Dog Ate My Fairy Dust

For those of you who don't know, I have a troubled little Schipperke named Marco. Yes, we very wittingly also have a dog named Polo. But that isn't to distract you from the sheer terror and sorrow of this post. My fairy dust, the glittery magic that makes all my wishes come true has been greedily devoured by none other than Marco. Why did I need fairy dust, you may ask?
Because as a trainer, I have a need to be in wicked awesome shape! Without fairy dust, that'd mean I'd have to...you know...workout and eat right and get out of bed even though I'm sleepy and deal with all the aches and pains of mere mortals.

Oh alright...you got me....I don't always workout when I should and you may find me in line for a PSL(that's pumpkin spice latte at Starbucks...no skinny, lots of whip cream please!). The point is, everyone has their weaknesses and bad habits, and its ok! My gift to you this week is a my worksheet I give to clients to help them achieve their goals. I hope you give them a try!

Marco did eat a $20 bill the other day tho....



Like my worksheet? Buy my a coffee!


No comments:

Post a Comment