Thursday, April 4, 2013

Day 4


Hello Friends! 
Sounds like some of you are starting to see changes, good for you! Remember, one small positive change can make a really big difference if you keep up with it :)
Workout: Today was hard! I did cardio and bursts of weights, for 45 minutes. I ran at my top speed for 3 mile bursts and between each one did weights.  The longer cardio bursts help with calorie burning, as well as endurance at a faster pace :) 
Food: My carbs were at 43%, fat 24%, so I probably should have skipped the tortilla and had some avacado. Overall tho, those are numbers I can live with.  I hope by reading this, you are seeing that I still get to have a truffle/tall starbucks every once in a while. I'm not a robot! This to me is a lifestyle and everyone needs a little treat now and then. If you don't allow yourself to have something once in awhile, you are a lot more likely to binge later. 
On a side note, a friend has been telling me a lot about Zeal protein/weight loss drinks. They are all natural, and no crazy dehydrating chemicals. I'm gonna be giving it a try the next couple of days and will let you know how I feel!
Stay strong!
Heidi




Thursday Apr 4, 2013
Breakfast
Carb:47.9g Fat:0.5g Pro:17.7g Cal:248
Lunch
Carb:37.2g Fat:19.7g Pro:13.8g Cal:362
Dinner
Carb:9g Fat:10.5g Pro:41.8g Cal:305
Snack
Carb:34g Fat:3g Pro:29.5g Cal:287
Daily Total
Carbs:128.1g Fat:33.7g Protein:102.8g Calories:1,202
Water:11 cups

No comments:

Post a Comment