Saturday, April 13, 2013

Day 12

Hi Everybody,

For today, I made a chia smoothie (check out the recipe tab) which kept me full all the way till about three oclock, and then I had a wonderful  friday night full of tacos....cheat meal for sure!

I'm not going to use my food log today, two reasons: 1. CalorieCounter has no idea what to do with the ingredients for my smoothie, and I don't think its idea of taco is accurate for what I ate last night at Taqueria Escabado (which were delicious and I highly recommend them if you are in Enid!) 2. I typically don't log cheat meals...I try to keep them in moderation, but somehow there's a guilt trip involved in logging them. That's my philosophy, and every so often, you need a cheat meal to feel satisfied.

I did go on a run today, working endurance for about 1.5 hours. This may not be the workout your body needs! I am trying to be in a race soon, and I personally enjoy distance running. If this doesn't ring true for you, any type of cardio will work just fine, maybe push yourself an extra ten minutes today if you like! Especially if you decide to have a cheat meal :) Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment