Thursday, April 11, 2013

Day 11



Hello Friends,

Today was a short run, yesterday's workout was hard for me so I did 1/2 hour on the treadmill.

As far as food, I know that this is more carbs than protein. This is the week before I anticipate a peak in my weight loss. I want to eat for my goal weight body type, which puts me more in the 55% carb range. For many of you this may not be the case, refer back to your handouts to find the range for you.  Be sure to watch on Monday, as I'm going to be doing a 7 day push for a food priority group week to send the message to my body to release toxins that trap fat in my system. The two weeks leading up to it are starting the proportion of carbs/fats/proteins of my current weight, transitioning to  those groups for my goal weight. After the 3rd week (which is mainly detox) I will have a "recovery" week of no processed foods,, to allow my digestive system the time it needs to absorp nutrients and flush fat.

On a side note, although I haven't put it in my food log, every morning I drink a cup of warm water with lemon, to help speed up digestion and further the cause of flushing fats/toxins. Give it a try!


Thursday Apr 11, 2013
Breakfast
Carb:56.2g Fat:7.6g Pro:14.6g Cal:309
Lunch
Carb:39.5g Fat:17.7g Pro:13.4g Cal:367
Dinner
Carb:46g Fat:3.5g Pro:18g Cal:283
Snack
Carb:27.7g Fat:16.5g Pro:8g Cal:269
Gala Apple152.0g79 calA
Organic Peanut Butter, Creamy32.0g190 calC-
Daily Total
Carbs:169.4g Fat:45.3g Protein:54g Calories:1,228
Water:10 cups

No comments:

Post a Comment