Thursday, April 11, 2013

Day 10

Hello Everyone!
I am starting to really feel great with my all veggie/fruit breakfasts, they really make me feel energized and full of nutrients for the day. I hope you all get a chance to try them, some mornings I toss in a zeal nutrient powder as well, if I want a little caffeine boost, and I really feel great!

So as much as all weight loss gets a jump start when you shock the system, it is easier on the budget and your schedule if you can keep some consistency to what you eat.  For this 30 day period, I am not eating like I normally do. This is for two reasons: 1. I need to shock my body to have any weight loss. 2. I want to support you, my wonderful clients with a menu close to what you are used to eating...normally I follow a yogi type diet with very restricted animal products, but I realize this isnt for everyone! This is my chance to demonstrate a food plan that I hope you all can at least identify with :)

Workout: I did weights for 45 minutes today, felt very tired! I am trying to increase my low heart zone cardio, so I went on an hour walk afterwards, to keep in my fat burning zone. Doing this after weights is thought to increase your fat burn from the areas of your body that you did weight training, so crossed fingers!


Wednesday Apr 10, 2013
Breakfast
Carb:48.2g Fat:14.1g Pro:6g Cal:316
Lunch
Carb:20.3g Fat:21.7g Pro:9.1g Cal:291
Kale - Raw67.0g34 calA
Spinach - Raw30.0g7 calA
Strawberries76.0g26 calA
Sunflower Seed Kernels, Dry Roasted - With Salt Added28.3g165 calB+
Olive Oil7.5g60 calB
Dinner
Carb:53.8g Fat:17.7g Pro:35.1g Cal:500
Snack
Carb:3.1g Fat:1.2g Pro:14g Cal:81
Daily Total
Carbs:125.4g Fat:54.7g Protein:64.2g Calories:1,189
Water:0 cups

No comments:

Post a Comment