Monday, December 30, 2013

The new year

Dear friends, you all know where I stand on New Year's resolutions: what you've been doing already is what you should continue to do, unless of course it's a continuation of already unhealthy habits!

Instead of spending this time marketing to you a new years solution which involves more time and money I want to suggest you something truly revolutionary: treat your body as you would treat your best friend! don't go hungry, don't lose too much sleep, exercise regularly.

Take some time to think about what matters the most to you: is it family, friends, memories? are any of these things possible without your health?

This year your resolution should not be a number on a scale but an attitude you take with you the rest of your life.

As a gift to my readers for the new year you can now send me your health related questions  directly to my email theheidz@ gmail.com

Stay hungry for health,
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment